Monday, October 04, 2010

More Charlie!

Very excited to be able to share this news! Pocket books and my fabulous editor have decided to published two more books in the Charlie Madigan series. Book 3, THE HOUR OF DUST & ASHES is slated for summer 2011, and the 4th should come the following summer (2012). Of course, these things can change, but right now this is how it looks!

Hopefully, I'll be able to share a short blurb about 'Hour' very soon! Lots of interesting things happening in this story and the title fits very, very well (thanks to my editor for the title brainstorming phone call!!).

15 comments:

Moonsanity said...

Wooooo-hooooo! I knew they would want more. How could they not:) Congratulations!

Zia said...

Awesome!! I look forward to them!

BIO said...

Yes! I was hoping to get more than 3:) Thanks for the good news.

Leslee said...

YAY! Love the title!!! Can't wait to read it! :)

Kelly Gay said...

Thank you, thank you!!! :D It was hard to keep this info in for as long as I did. So glad to finally share...

Can't wait to tell more details, too. ;-)

Barbara E. said...

Congrats! I'm so glad there will be more Charlie to enjoy.

jackie b central texas said...

Yahoo and good going, congratulations Kelly!

jackie ^_^

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

So glad to hear! :) Charlie is a great addition to the booking world. :) Congrats and best of luck to you!

Emily a.k.a WilowRaven : ) said...

Congratulations Kelly!! I'm so excited!!

-Kelly Meding said...

Woot, woot!!!

Kelly Gay said...

((Hugs)). Thank you, Ladies! :D

Melissa said...

Sweet! Congrats! I think we all knew there would be more. Just glad to hear it confirmed. :)

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Yay, huge congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

Noticing from the backtrail that it's all girls. Should I be worried that I am a bloke and read all four books. Also heard rumour that there were more to come and hoping that is the case. Love Charlie Madigan and really enjoying the series. Thanks Kelly.

Kelly said...

LOL. No worries. I have plenty of guy readers. :-) Thanks for the kind words about the series! And, yes, the rumor is true. Working on some dates and once I have release schedule, I will post here.