Friday, December 14, 2012

What to do, what to do...

Well, for a while now I have been wondering what to do with my poor neglected blog. There is a lot of content here, a lot of good stuff on writing, query letters, the business, etc... I've had this blog before I sold my first book, before I got an agent even, hell before I even wrote the book that sold (my first Charlie Madigan book). I'm thinking a redesign, something to spice things up and get me back into the swing of blogging once again. I mean, I still have things to say after all, work stuff, writing stuff, views on the biz, and the usual weirdness like Xena and Barbie doll fight pics (those bitches are still fighting over Legolas. It never ends).

A new year is coming, time for a nice revitalization of ma blog me thinks. ;)

3 comments:

Lesley D said...

Yay!

Melissa said...

What Lesley said! Yay!:)

Kelly said...

Hey Lesley and Melissa! :D Happy to see you here. *hugs*